Here is a list of our “Sydney Cancer Genetics explains..” videos.
- The Breast Cancer Pathology Report
- Reducing Ovarian Cancer Risk with a Salpingo-oophorectomy
- Bowel Cancer, Tumour Testing and Lynch Syndrome
- How and When to Refer to Cancer Genetics
- Fertility, Contraception and Breast Cancer
They were recorded in 2013 and they are still accurate! What has changed a lot is the availability and cost of testing. Here's where you can find information on how much genetic testing costs today. Also for up to date Australian management information, see the eviQ website
These presentations were part of The Sydney Adventist Hospital’s education series:
- Cancer Genetics and Bowel Cancer: Who, What and Why?
- Prostate Cancer and Inherited Risk
Dr High has given many talks and lectures over the years.
Many of these radio interviews or TV discussion are no longer available online. Here's one that is. Dr Hilda High recorded the cancer genetics' episode of The Cancer Council's The Thing About Cancer podcast series with Julie McCrossin.
Scroll down to watch them or visit the Sydney Cancer Genetics YouTube Channel
The Breast Cancer Pathology Report
Bowel Cancer, Tumour Testing and Lynch Syndrome
Reducing Ovarian Cancer Risk with a Salpingo-oophorectomy.
Fertility, Contraception and Breast Cancer
How and When to Refer to Cancer Genetics
Prostate Cancer and Inherited Risk
Cancer Genetics and Bowel Cancer: Who, What and Why?